The only breast pumps that are eligible for rental are hospital-grade pumps, which are usually medically required for certain health issues or concerns with your child. For more information about rental breast pumps, call your Breastpump Specialist to get all the details that you need. You can also check out our blog, which features several articles on the topic!
Articles in this section
- What pump brands does Aeroflow Breastpumps offer?
- Aeroflow Offers Resupply
- How can I get more information about hospital grade pumps through insurance?
- Does my insurance cover the Medela Symphony as a purchase?
- Can I rent the Medela Symphony out of pocket?
- How long will my insurance allow me to rent a hospital grade pump?
- Does Aeroflow Breastpumps work with my insurance for a hospital grade pump?
- What will my insurance require for me to be able to rent a hospital grade pump?
- Do i qualify for a hospital grade pump through insurance?
- What is the difference between a hospital grade pump and a standard double electric pump?