Yes! Renting the Medela Symphony through Aeroflow Breastpumps costs $75 per month. You will also need to purchase the Medela Symphony Double Pumping Kit in order to use your pump. You can ask your insurance company if they would be willing to reimburse you for the cost of your rental.
Articles in this section
- What pump brands does Aeroflow Breastpumps offer?
- Aeroflow Offers Resupply
- How can I get more information about hospital grade pumps through insurance?
- Does my insurance cover the Medela Symphony as a purchase?
- Can I rent the Medela Symphony out of pocket?
- How long will my insurance allow me to rent a hospital grade pump?
- Does Aeroflow Breastpumps work with my insurance for a hospital grade pump?
- What will my insurance require for me to be able to rent a hospital grade pump?
- Do i qualify for a hospital grade pump through insurance?
- What is the difference between a hospital grade pump and a standard double electric pump?