A hospital grade breast pump is an multi-user rental breast pump designed for mothers with medical issues preventing them from properly breast feeding their babies, or for mothers of babies with genetic issues in the NICU. The hospital grade breast pump rental offered through Aeroflow Breastpumps is the Medela Symphony.
Articles in this section
- What pump brands does Aeroflow Breastpumps offer?
- Aeroflow Offers Resupply
- How can I get more information about hospital grade pumps through insurance?
- Does my insurance cover the Medela Symphony as a purchase?
- Can I rent the Medela Symphony out of pocket?
- How long will my insurance allow me to rent a hospital grade pump?
- Does Aeroflow Breastpumps work with my insurance for a hospital grade pump?
- What will my insurance require for me to be able to rent a hospital grade pump?
- Do i qualify for a hospital grade pump through insurance?
- What is the difference between a hospital grade pump and a standard double electric pump?